Sunday, February 6, 2011

just a few words

ok....i'm reading over my blog....(kinda funny to do this AFTER i post, but that's how i roll).....and i have to apologize for being all over the place. BUT......that's who i am i suppose......that's what makes me, ME......i could say that i was gonna try and work on this, i could say that i was gonna try to stay on topic, i could say that i would edit BEFORE i post, but that would probably be a lie....and my parents taught me not to lie.

my mom also told me 7 million and three times that "pretty is as pretty does."  she even painted it on the front of my dressing table......and although at the time i thought, ok, ok, mom, yes i know mom...now i know that it was very wise.....and now i say it to my daughter.  yes, i am my mother, or i strive to be. she is an incredible woman.

joy to you...rob

No comments:

Post a Comment