Sunday, February 6, 2011

Guess What?

yep, we are out of school AGAIN!  i know.....this is craziness!  but i guess i should just enjoy it while i can. ok, done.

so, did i mention that i love the word swanky?  i do.

and my husband just asked me "are you gonna blog through the super bowl?  I laughed out loud. YEP,I am.....i asked him if he cared, and he told me no, but that it WAS the last fb game of the year.......boo-hoo......BA-BYE football......don't get me wrong...i do enjoy college football (boomer sooner) BUT, i can only take so much...especially because i can't sit still and do nothing for that long.
(although i am sad for him...it is his "other" love.)

today i am going to show you my mantle that was inspired from the snow day a couple of weeks ago........

this flower painting is probably one of my favorite pieces of art to date......my daughter painted it for me one summer at an art "Christmas camp".......she was in kdg i believe.  she also did the snowman. i have a really hard time hanging up art that isn't either by my daughter, myself, or someone else i know.  i'm strange like that.

well, i'm off to paint, collage or sew...or eat (lol).....have a 'swanky' night! heehee
joy to you, rob

No comments:

Post a Comment